I was just informed by my lovely sister-in-law, Jennie, that I am falling behind in the blogging world...so here is an update! We have busy little bees getting our yard ready to plant grass and trees, which is probably the main reason that I haven't been posting much. The kids are very helpful, our dog, Maggie, not so much! Jaxon & Carter have been enjoying playing on their baseball teams for the last little while. They both love their coaches. Jaxon's coach is Andy Hill and Carter's coach is Thomas Bore, and I must say that they have done a terrific job making this a fun experience for the kids. Sara is getting ready to turn 4!! She is hoping to get a Princess bike with training wheels and a basket, as well as a Princess and the Frog Polly Pocket. And last but not least, Bridger is getting sooooo big! He is all over and into everything, but that's ok! He is loving to play trucks and anything involving a ball.
Well it lookes like summer is finally here...and it's about time! We are getting so excited to do our favorite summer things like going camping and swimming, going to the park for lunch, Lake Powell and just being able to walk outside in flip flops and without a jacket! The best thing about summer is that the Grandparents are out of school so we can see them more often!



Way to go Michelle. Now you just have to keep posting :) it was fun to see everyone at the party and let the kids hang out. we really should do it more often. how is the camera issue coming along?
ReplyDeleteYea! It's hard to keep posting! I agree it was nice to see everyone @ the party!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you had a blog, I just stumbled across this. Karalee
ReplyDelete